Today I thought I’d share our favorite toddler boys’ Amazon finds so far this year. I sorted it into a clothing and toys section to make it super easy. If you’re looking for a few clothing staples for your toddler son (think polos, jeans, athletic shorts) - you’ve come to the right place. I have a hard time finding non-cheesy clothing for little boys - and I usually try to buy something I think my husband would wear - so keep that in mind as you peruse this list :)
I also went back through our Amazon order history this year and evaluated what our favorite toy / book / play purchases have been so far and compiled them below. Trust me, we’ve had to be strategic since we want him as engaged as possible being home so much. Not an easy task for a two year old!
Please note that as an Amazon Associate, I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. Just know that I’ve personally purchased / experienced all of these items in real life and only recommend what’s actually worked for us.
Let us know your thoughts below and if you have any other great Amazon finds so far this year!
- Little Tikes Indoor Trampoline: (currently out of stock but similar here with great reviews)
- Little Tikes Indoor Basketball Set
- Noisy Tractor Sound Book
- Chug Chug Tractor: Lots of sounds and flaps!
- Train Table Set: I actually found our train table on FB Marketplace, but if you can't find a used one this looks great
- Colorful Educational Flashcards on a Ring
- Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker: He loves this toy and spends a lot of time stacking it in different ways, identifying the colors and shapes, etc.
- Large Rainbow Stacker Nesting Puzzle / Wooden Building Blocks: We were gifted this for Shep's first birthday and he still uses it almost daily
- Little Tikes Jump and Slide Bounce House: We don't have this but have 3 friends who do and love/swear by it. Might need to make this purchase before fall/winter...
- Melissa and Doug Jumbo Water Color Set
- Gas ‘n Go Kids Mower: Shep is obsessed with his little mower and has to take it everywhere...and I mean everywhere.
- Kids Fold up Tunnel Set: Hours of distraction and play time
- Hudson Skinny Jeans: I know, I know - they're designer toddler jeans but they are really cute on and have lasted several months - great quality
- Light Blue Toddler Oxford Button Up Shirt: Super cute with khaki shorts
- Nike Short Sleeved T-Shirt and Black Shorts: Not going to lie, I buy these sets for the shorts. Why is it so hard to find plain athletic shorts that are not part of a set?! #boymoms I know you feel this
- Toddler Navy Uniform Polo: Also super cute with khaki shorts / joggers
- Kids / Toddler Adidas Tennis Shoes - Classic White with Black Stripes These might be my favorite purchase so far this summer. They're adorable and go with everything.
- Toddler Tennis Shoes in Black: Was actually very pleasantly surprised by the quality for the price and how much I liked these. Shep calls these his "fast shoes" :)
- Pink Flamingo Swim Trunks: I'm not a fan of swim trunks that are really long on little kids, so I'm in love with these. We got the pink and blue flamingos and the navy scale fish (link to that one below) and I couldn't be happier (especially with the price being so low!)
- Navy Scale Fish Swim Trunks
- Toddler Polarized Sunglasses: or these - my husband and I each bought a pair not knowing the other did - and we like them both!