Easy Roundup of our Favorite Podcasts in 2019
Mom / Parenting Focused
- Mom Brain with Hilaria Baldwin & Daphne Oz
- Mama Said with Jamie Lynn Sigler & Jenna Parris
- #MOMTRUTHS with Cat & Nat (follow them on Insta if you don't already)
- Raising Good Humans with Dr. Aliza
- With Whit - Whitney Port (not 100% mom related content but she's in the throws of parenting right now so feels relevant)
- Juicy Scoop with Heather McDonald
- Absolutely Not
- The Bitch Bible
Inspiring / Motivational / Entrepreneurial Podcasts
- How I Built This with Guy Raz from NPR
- The GaryVee Audio Experience
- She Did it Her Way with Amanda Boleyn
Additional Info on our #1 Favorites:
Mom Brain - We love this one and could listen to it for hours. Hilaria Baldwin and Daphne Oz interview someone new (usually a celebrity mom) each episode and really get down to the nitty gritty challenges and blessings of parenting. Personal Favorite Episode: #30 with Sara Haines where they deep dive into Sara's struggles with postpartum depression, how it felt, and how she got through it. Give it a listen, you will not be disappointed!
Juicy Scoop with Heather McDonald - We've been Juicy Scoopers since Heather McDonald started this podcast a little over four years ago. She's a comedian who has built a cult following through her hilarious bravo recaps, heartfelt personal stories, and all things gossip and juicy. She releases two free episodes per week (like clockwork) and there are extra episodes through Patreon if you can't get enough juice and want to hear more. Can't list a personal favorite because they're all great!
How I Built This with Guy Raz | NPR - This is a great podcast for anyone interested in entrepreneurship, or if you have a general curiosity of how some of the largest brands and companies in the world were created. Guy is an excellent interviewer, and always asks what you're thinking you'd like to know. Some of our favorites: Rent the Runway with Jenn Hyman, Outdoor Voices with Tyler Haney, Drybar: Alli Webb, and Spanx with Sara Blakely. One episode and it'll be your new obsession.